With summer around the corner, we know that traveling speeds up quite a bit and packing can get quite overwhelming. Here are a couple of things to "Refine" your packing and make your trip easier and enjoyable!
- Roll all pants and jeans to save room in your suitcase
- Wrap ponytail holders around the rolled pants to hold in place and have handy
- Put socks inside shoes and extra handbags to save room
- Throw a resistance band in so that workouts can be quick and easy in your own hotel room
- Pack neutral tanks and workout tops that double as workout clothes or layering pieces
– Amy Akins